Geo-Mexico provides a lively, up-to-date and comprehensive exploration of Mexico, from climates to culture, population to politics, ecosystems to economy, transport to tourism, and globalization to gated communities.
- - assesses Mexico's success in meeting its demographic, economic and environmental challenges
- - traces the historical processes behind Mexico's modern landscapes
- - utilizes a variety of concepts, models and theories
- - engages the reader in contemporary issues, such as development, international migration, sustainability and global warming
- - explains Mexico's spatial patterns and its growing north-south divide
- * More than 100 original maps, graphs and diagrams
- * Over 50 text boxes highlight illustrative examples and case studies
- * Complete reference notes, bibliography and index.
Geo-Mexico is an indispensable resource for anyone interested in Mexico.